Testimonies of survivors and survivors of chemical massacres
عشرة أشياء لدعم الحقيقة
- Organize an event to hand out “the Syrian Truth Jasmine” in public spaces in your area on August 21 of each year
- Follow the campaign’s website to show solidarity with the victims who survived the massacre
- Organize to facilitate an interactive session at your university to counter the denial of chemical weapon crimes in Syria
- Volunteer with us. Let us all stand up to the regime’s lies and Russian propaganda, using the capabilities and skills we have.
- Produced an artwork about the chemical weapon massacres in Syria based on stories of survivors, and witnesses
- Participate in organizing an art exhibition for the pieces produced on the chemical massacres in Syria.
- Educate yourself about the cause, and about the right of victims’ to justice and recognition
- Organize a sit-down for the truth in front of Russian embassies in April
- Connect with journalists in your area and present them with reports and testimonies of survivors
- Be creative, think of other ways to help support the truth, and share it with us on social media.